Would You Like To Have Your Article Featured On Taste Insight?
Taste Insight is an ever growing online resource that covers much of the culinary world. We write about food, cooking, kitchen equipment, gear reviews, technique, the basics as well as engage with restaurants and chef personalities. We absolutely love this field and would love to welcome you into what we do every single day.
The goal of Taste Insight is to leave a website visitor overjoyed when they finish reading a particular post. We want them to bookmark it for later. We also want them to feel compelled to share it with friends. That’s how good we’d like your writing to be.
- You must create a unique content for my website. The article you will send to me must not be published elsewhere online.
- Content must be evergreen, meaning they should still be relevant and applicable to the readers even in the future.
- Posts must have only 700 to 2000 words.
- The content should be informative and reliable without a “salesy” tone.
- To improve readability of the article, paragraphs must be kept short and must have only 3-4 sentences. The content must have subheadings and bullet points too.
- Each article should have a short bio (you can write it in a separate box in the form) so the readers will know who you are.
- Include at least one photo. Your photo should be big enough (more than 400×400 px), well lit, and not stolen from other websites. If your article is a step-by-step instruction, one picture for every step is necessary.
How To Reach Me?
If you wish to pitch a few topics or if you have already written a rocking new post, just send them over to me at kristin.ryals [at] gmail [dot] com.
What Topics Does My Site Needs?
Some of the topics that we need in Taste Insight are as follows:
- Cooking Tips
- Healthy Recipes
- Vegetarian Food
- Your Exprience about Cook
If you are ready, do not hesitate to hit me up! I look forward to hearing from you and working with you.